We are currently looking for new talent. Take a look!
Free Walking Tours Madrid is a young and dynamic company.
We are currently looking for new Tour Guides. Although no tour guiding experience is necessary, it is certainly welcome! If you are passionate for the city of Madrid, like interacting with travelers from all over the world and having fun, get in touch with us!
- Be passionate about art, history, music, culture and everything Madrid!
- Like being outside, and sunshine
- Have a passion for art, history, music, culture
- Be organized, efficient and results-driven
- Be social and have a strong sense of customer service and leadership skills
- Have ease and ease speaking in public and leadership
- Active learning skills
- Be able to coordinate large groups of people
- Must be able to work legally in Spain: have NIE or DNI
- Speak at least English and/or Spanish fluently (other languages are a plus)
- Open availability
- Communication skills
- Sales experience will be valued
- Emotional intelligence
- Live in Madrid (and loving it!)
If you are looking for an experience in tourism in the most exiting city of the Mediterranean and you consider that you match the profile, don’t hesitate to apply!
Then do not hesitate and write to us!
Send us your CV to ‘ CraftToursSpain@gmail.com ‘ and tell us why you would be this great guide to Madrid that we are looking for.
(please let us know in the email’s subject line what you are interested in: e.g. “Tour guide”)
Tour & Activities Coordinator
TOURS & ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR
Craft Tours is a young and dynamic company present in Madrid and Barcelona that promotes ecological and socially responsible tourism. Our professional activity involves different areas: the promotion of free tours, added value craft tours, private tours for companies, students, private groups, and other entertainment activities in Madrid and Barcelona. Constantly growing, and adapting to new situations, we are looking for new graduates with previous professional experience seeking for their opportunity in the Travel and Tourism sector. We are currently looking for a Tour & Activities Coordinator to manage the daily operations in Madrid. This requires you to be self-organized, analytical, people oriented, gracious, open to feedback, and of course ambitious and looking to grow both professionally and personally. If you believe you can deliver on these expectations at Craft Tours then you will have a world of opportunity at your door.
This position involves working outdoors and indoors, interacting with travelers from all over the world, and working with local partners and freelance guides to ensure the proper organization and smooth running of the daily tours and activities offered in Madrid. That’s why emotional intelligence, and communication skills are also indispensable for the profile we are looking to include in our team.
The selected candidate should:
- Have / Be studying a bachelor’s degree in Tourism, Hospitality, Business Admin., Economics (or similar)
- Be organized, efficient, and analytical
- Be social, gracious, and have a strong sense of customer service
- Be able to present ideas clearly and concisely, practice active listening skills
- Have natural leadership skills, above all towards charismatic people
- Have previous cash handling work experience
- Be computer literate, mandatory HIGH level in Excel/li>
- Be able to use modern technology efficiently
- Be active in social media and aware of social media trends
- Speak at least English and Spanish fluently
- Manage the daily tours and activities (operations department)
- Ensure the smooth running of the Tours’ Start Point
- Assist with the company’s Social Media Management (marketing department)
- Assist with the company’s Partner Relations (business development)
- Conduct and analyze market research, looking to give accurate conclusions and actionable recommendations
Craft Tours Spain is offering a part-time position or internship, with the possibility of promotion to full-time positions, based on your professional performance and the future opportunities in the company.
If you are looking for a professional opportunity in the travel and tourism sector, and you honestly consider that you match the profile, don’t hesitate to apply!
Send us your CV, and introduce yourself to:
a: ‘ CraftToursSpain@gmail.com
‘ and tell us why you would be this great guide to Barcelona that we are looking for.
Are you in college and are you looking for a professional and paid contact?
Free Walking Tours Madrid is a young and dynamic company.
No previous experience in a similar position is necessary, but it is always valued. We ask that you be an organized person, that you like to work in a multicultural environment, and be able to maintain a fluent conversation in English and Spanish.
Our Tasks are varied and adapt to the student’s concerns, from Marketing and Tourism, to Finance, for example:
- Management of tourist groups at the starting point
- Planning and coordination between tours and guides
- Management of Social Media (marketing department)
- Public Relations tasks with our main partners (hotel sector)
- Analysis, development and implementation of market techniques Promotion and sale of tourist products.
- Register accounting operations and financial data.
- Plan, analyze and evaluate the recorded information.
- Plan, analyze and evaluate the recorded information
We adapt to your schedules
2 to 3 days a week. From 16 to 24 hours per week. Availability some weekends.
If you think that this can be you, and you are looking for an experience in tourism in one of the most exciting city of the world? Then do not hesitate to write us!
Send us your CV to: ‘ CraftToursSpain@gmail.com ’ and tell us why you want to work with us. . (indicating in the subject the position for which you apply: eg «University Practices»)